Presotherapy is a treatment that uses air pressure to perform a lymphatic drainage. Among the benefits of presotherapy, outstand the treatment of oedemas, correction of alterations in the circulatory system and the possibility of eliminating cellulite, reduce it and prevent its future generation.
Presotherapy treatment is performed through sleeves (they cover the top member completely) and coverers or boots (special for presotherapy) which cover legs and buttocks, through which a positive pressure is made over the body, alternating in a raising way, that is why it is also known as sequential presotherapy.
Through these pressure waves, the circulatory system is stimulated, generating a lymphatic drainage and thus leading to the elimination of liquid, fat and toxins that cause cellulite, oedemas, lymphedemas and venous disorders such as varicose veins.
- Improvement of the arterial, venous and lymphatic flow, “PUMP EFFECT”.
- It stimulates blood circulation in cellulite areas
- It stimulates lymphatic drainage and venous reflux
- Improvement of blood circulation.
- It helps reduce and eliminate fat Cellulite and skin treatment.
- Venous disorders
- Muscular oxygenation
- Varicose veins
- Tired legs syndrome