Magnetotherapy is a Physiotherapy treatment that uses electromagnetic energy effectively and safely. Indicated to relieve pain, it is an important analgesic. The magnetic fields interact with the cells favouring the recovery of physiological equilibrium conditions. It is indicated in the cases in which it is necessary to stimulate the regeneration of the tissues after harmful events of different nature. It promotes safe results without using drugs.
Magnetotherapy regenerates damaged cells by improving enzymatic kinetics and repolarizing cell membranes; it produces an anti-stress action and promotes an acceleration of all repairing phenomena with a direct bioregenerating, anti-inflammatory, anti-oedema, anti-allergic action and without side effects.
It can produce:
- Healing effect.
- Analgesic effect.
- Aesthetic effect.
- Osseous system
- Muscular and articular system.
- Nervous system.
- Vascular System
- Relieving pain, important analgesic.
- Stimulating the reabsorption of oedema.
- Accelerating healing processes.
- Stimulating cell exchange.
- Improving oxygenation
- Treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Regeneration of cells that lack energy.
- Treatment of Osteoporosis:
- Slowing down the process of decreasing bone density.
- Reduction of ossification time of fractures.
- Low back pain.
- Improving capillary flow
- Reducing inflammation.
- Treatment of Arthritis.