It is a concept of treatment of the injuries of the locomotive system, based on evaluation and treatment techniques, manual three-dimensional compressions supported through different levels of body movements in all the fascial system, in order to eliminate the functional limitations.
Considering that the trajectory of the fascia is continuous, any structural change in a part of the body can generate restrictions in the distal parts, MIOFASCIAL DISFUNCTION.
The elimination of the restrictions allows for the recovery of the body balance, eliminates the painful symptoms and recovers the altered function of the locomotive system.
It provides the patient with an early and, if possible, complete reestablishment of the BODY HOMEOSTASIS.
- Vertebral pain (lumbago, sciatica, cervicalgia and dorsalgia)
- Headaches with a mechanical origin
- Post traumatic and post surgery scars
- Dysfunctions of Temporal Mandibular Articulation
- Epicondylitis or Tennis elbow
- Epitrochleitis or Golfer’s elbow
- Painful shoulder
- Plantar fasciitis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Post WHIPLASH syndrome
- Quervain syndrome
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy bicipital
- Ilotibial band tendonitis
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Pes anserinus (goose’s foot) tendonitis